Mothers Day Weekend Wax Carving Workshop - your wax will be cast post workshop and mailed back to you
Come join us at the Rings and Rituals Studio and outdoor garden space to take a wax carving workshop, and have your creation transformed into a metal pendant or ring (POST WORKSHOP) and mailed back to you!
Perfect day to spend with a special maternal figure in your life, creating something that will last forever and always hold sentimental meaning!
Approximately 3 hours in duration (2pm-5pm)
Covid Compliant - Please bring a mask to wear when working in close proximity
You do not need to be an artist, we will work together to help you create something beautiful!
Your ring or pendant that you carve out of wax will be transformed into silver, finished and polished, and mailed back to you.
- Learn all about Wax Carving
- Carve your ring/pendant out of a hard wax
- Achieve your desired thickness, texture, and size
- Textures- One of the most alluring benefits of hand carving your own rings or pendants is the ability to truly customize the texture and surface design of your creation. You can utilize heirloom textiles to create pattern/tactile effects. You can carve more organic shapes to fit specifically around other rings. You can create unique forms that can vary from smooth to rough. You can also press your fingerprint into the wax!
- At the end of the workshop, you will leave your wax creation with me and I will cast it and mail it back to you!